Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Essential Oils and Moles

My first true test of the effectiveness of essential oils is in progress. About a month ago, I noticed an odd looking mole on my chest. I didn't remember seeing it before, so it concerned me that it was that noticeable all of a sudden. When I took a closer look, it was actually 2 moles that were right next to each other. I found a website www.oil-testimonials.com and read what people posted about treating moles with essential oils. This is when I decided to renew my interest. I placed my order with Young Living. The oil that seemed to work the best was Frankincense. I didn't have any on hand, so I needed to wait until my order arrived. Until then, I applied lavender essential oil. It seemed to stop the progress of the mole.

After the Frankincense arrive, I applied it at least once per day (this started around July 16th.) On July 16th I had the opportunity to attend a Young Living educational seminar in Scranton, PA. One additional tip they provided was to enhance any oil application, follow the application with peppermint oil. So when I received my Frankincense, I followed it up with a chaser of peppermint oil. My moles had dramatically reduced in size and also faded in color! I wish I had taken before pictures. The smaller of the two moles is almost completed gone!

No comments: